Herbal Information on Qing Hao or Sweet Wormwood in Bulk Cut form
Common Name: Sweet Wormwood
Botanical Name: Artemisia Annua
Other Names: Sweet Annie
Pin Yin Name: Qing Hao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Special Note: This is not the same as Artemisia absinthium.
California Prop 65
Naturally Occurring Components: essential oils, sesquiterpenoids, flavonoids, coumarins, protiens, steriods
Channels: Liver, Gallbladder
Additional Information on Qing Hao
Qing Hao is a tradtional Chinese medicinal herb. The translation of Qing Hao is Blue-Green Artemsia. Traditionally it is used to cool the blood, resolve heat, clear the liver and clear the gallbladder, clears fever from deficiency and clears summer heat. Other health benefits of Artemisia Annua include benefits digestion, encourages natural sleep, Immune booster, occasionally used for headaches and parasites.
Product Properties: Cold, Bitter
What Herbs Combine with Artemisia Annua?
- Abalone Shell and Artemisia Annua
- Bupleurum and Artemisia Annua
- Goji Berry and Artemisia Annua
- Skullcap and Artemisia Annua
- Lotus and Artemisia Annua
- Catechu and Artemisia Annua
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Reviewssue WoThe herb arrived on time and as described. I will order from this company again.Amanda Goodwin
Artemisa annuaThe product arrived on time and as described. I would order from this company in the future and recommend them to friends. Thank you. Amanda
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25462Global Trade Item Number: 739934154625Manufacturer Part Number 25462Condition: NewAvailability: Ships in one dayWidth: 10.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)