Herbal Information on Artemisia Annua in Bulk Powder Form
Common Name: Artemisia Annua
Botanical Name: Artemisia Annua
Channels: Liver, Kidney, Gallbladder
Other Names: Sweet Wormwood, Sweet Annie
Pin Yin Name: Qing Hao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product. No fillers or excipients
Package Size: 500 Grams (1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
How to use Qing Hao Herb: Encapsulate, Brew as a tea, Use in a formula
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Herb Category: Herbs that Clear Heat and Purge Fire
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with digestion issues such as food stagnation, or diarrhea. Do not use with calcium channel blockers. Avoid if allergic to Marigold, Daisies or Ragweed
Naturally Occurring Compounds: Qinghaosu, Qinghao acid, Artemisinol, Palmitic acid, Coumarin, Scopoletin, 3,5- Dihydroxy-6,7,3′,4′-teramethoxyflavonol, Pentacosane, Tricosanone, β-Sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Cineole,
- Powders can be easily made into capsules. One pound makes approximately 700 capsules, depending on the size of the capsules
- Special Note: This is not the same as Artemisia absinthium.
- The translation of Qing Hao is Blue-Green Artemisia.
- Qing Hao is one of the herbs which is mentioned in S. Buhners book titled "Healing Lyme Disease"
- Clears Summer Heat
- Cools the Blood
- Clear Fever from Deficiency
- Product Properties: Bitter, Cold
Herb Combination with Qing Hao
- Chai Hu
- Huang Qin
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Chinese Traditional Herbs
Chinese herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25462PGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934554623Manufacturer Part Number 25462PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 10.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)