Herbal Information on Artemisia Capillaris in Bulk Form
Common Name: Chinese Moxa weed
Botanical Name: Artemisia Capillaris
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Stomach, Gallbladder
Other Names: Capillaris, Oriental Wormwood, Herba Artemisiae Capillaris
Pin Yin Name: Yin Chen Hao - Unsulphured
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Skin contact can cause dermatitis or other allergic reactions in some people. Avoid non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Naturally Occurring Components: Scoparone, 6,7-dimethoxycoumarin, chlorogenic acid, ß-pinene, capillone, capillene, stearic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidic acid.
Additional Information About Yin Chen Hao
- Resolves Dampness
- Clears Heat
- When harvested in the autumn this herb is known as Yin Chen Hao, but if harvested in the summer it is known as Mian Yin Chen.
- Do not over cook! In ancient reference books the Yin Chen Hao has been used as a tea for over 2000 years.
- Pay close attention to the botanical name: This herb is Artemisia Capillaris and not Artemisia Annua, they are two different plants.
- Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25464PUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934254646Manufacturer Part Number 25464PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 8.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)