Herbal Information About Tribulus Fruit in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Tribulus
Botanical Name: Tribuli Terrestris Fructus
Other Names: Caltrop Fruit, Puncture Vine, Yellow Vine, Fructus Tribuli
Pin Yin Name: Bai Ji Li
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product
Package Size: 1 pound (1lb)
Form: Cut / Sliced, not uniform pieces
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Nuherbs Lab Test - Geo-Authentic Herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. overdose can cause toxic reaction: lack of energy, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, palpitation, rapid respiration, skin purpura
Additional Information on Bai Ji Li:
- Benefit Male and Female Hormone Levels
- Supports rejuvenating the body
- Positive influence on Physiological functions.
- Supports Reproductive Functions
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Neutral
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: diosgenin, ruscogenin, hecogenin, gitoogenin
Some Popular Herbal Combinations with Tribulus Fruit
- Abalone Shell + Tribulus Fruit
- Bupleurum + Tribulus Fruit
- Gastrodia + Tribulus Fruit
- Scutellaria Baicalensis + Tribulus Fruit
- Corydalis + Tribulus Fruit
- Dong Quai + Tribulus Fruit
- Turmeric + Tribulus Fruit
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
Nuherbs takes great care to ensure the herb is harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen).
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Traditional Chinese Herbs encompasses the use of different parts of plants, such as the leaves, roots, stems, flowers, and seeds. These plant parts are often used as a tea, decoctions, extracts, made into capsules or even a footbath. These bulk herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony and balance.
We encourage you to educate yourself on herbs and supplements, by researching reputable sites, and books. Having an open discussion with your physician on what will be most beneficial for your health issues. And lastly discussing interaction of herbs and pharmaceuticals with your pharmacist or physician.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: P16180Global Trade Item Number: 714490051533Manufacturer Part Number P16180Condition: NewAvailability: Limited QuantitiesWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)