Herbal Information for Tribuli Terrestris Fructus in Bulk Powder Form
Common Name: Tribulus Fruit
Botanical Name: Tribuli Terrestris Fructus
Channels: Liver, Lung
Other Names: Caltrop Fruit, Puncture Vine, Yellow Vine
Pin Yin Name: Bai Ji Li
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. May cause upset stomach, or affect blood sugar. Should not be taken if have a history of breast of uterine cancers. It may affect blood sugar levels.
Additional Information Abput Bai Ji Li
- Dispels Wind Heat
- Soothes the Flow of Liver Qi
- Benefits Prostate Health
- Aids in Reproductive Health
- Traditional Chinese Herb used as a Liver Tonic
Product Properties: Acrid, Bitter, Warm
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: The active ingredients in Tribulus Terrestris include saponins, lignin amides, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides
Some Popular Herbal Combinations with Tribulus Fruit
- Abalone Shell + Tribulus Fruit
- Bupleurum + Tribulus Fruit
- Gastrodia + Tribulus Fruit
- Scutellaria Baicalensis + Tribulus Fruit
- Corydalis + Tribulus Fruit
- Dong Quai + Tribulus Fruit
- Turmeric + Tribulus Fruit
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides..
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Linneweber, Colin. "Benefits of Tribulus Extract." LIVESTRONG.COM. 16 Aug. 2013. <http://www.livestrong.com/article/190056-benefits-of-tribulus-extract/>.
"Tribulus Terrestris." Benefits & Information. Web. 08 July 2015. <http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-tribulus-terrestris.html>.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25424PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)