Herbal Information for Unsulfured Vaccaria Seed in Whole Form
Common Name: Vaccaria Seed
Botanical Name: Vaccaria segetalis; Semen
Pin Yin Name: Wang Bu Liu Xing Zi
Other Names: Cowherb seeds, Cowcockle seeds
Package Size: One Pound (1 lb.)
Form: Whole Seed Form
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
What are ear seeds?
Well, ear "seeds" is a term used to describe seeds that come from the Vaccaria plant, used in place of acupuncture needles in the ear. Those seeds, which are small, hard, round objects, can be applied to different pressure points in the ear with adhesive tape. The patient can then press the points where the seeds are and stimulate the acupuncture or acupressure points that way.
Vaccaria seeds, or commonly called cowherb seed or Semen Vaccariae in Latin. Wang Bu Liu Xing, the Pin name. So, what are Vaccaria seeds used for clinically?
* Promoting good blood flow
* Aiding in external treatment for clotting
* Promotes and supports breast lactation
* Assists in activating blood circulation
In traditional Chinese medicine, vaccaria seeds have bitter and neutral properties, and are associated with the Liver and Stomach meridians. Their main functions are to invigorate the blood and promote lactation.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
The chart below is a quick overview on using different forms of herbs.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Why use Chinese Bulk Herbs?
Traditional Chinese Medicine curative herbal formulas have been developed, improved and perfected for over 5000 years.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient, holistic medical system used all over the world to treat a wide variety of health issues. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) works by helping to balance the bodies’ functions thus restoring health.
As soon as the Chinese people began to carve out a civilization in ancient China it developed a cultural heritage that has continued to the present day. TCM is the oldest and one of the safest, effective systems one can use to care for their body, it promotes health and helps to sustain longevity.
Chinese herbs have been with mankind for 5,000 years and will be with us in the years ahead – it is using nature’s bountiful gifts to have good health.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25878UPC: 714490052363Global Trade Item Number: 714490052363Manufacturer Part Number 25878Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)