Herbal tea is a delicious way to enjoy the natural flavors of herbs and spices. Brewing herbal teas is easy and can be done with either loose herbs or bags of tea. To make a cup, simply steep one teaspoon of loose tea or one bag in eight ounces of hot water for five minutes. You can also use cold water and let the herbs infuse overnight for a stronger flavor. For an extra special treat, add sweetener such as honey or sugar, or a few drops of lemon juice! Enjoy your herbal tea hot or iced - it’s up to you!
The Benefits Of Drinking Herbal Teas.
Herbal teas are a wonderful way to enjoy a hot beverage without the caffeine, sugar, and dairy found in regular tea or coffee. Herbal teas are made from herbs such as chamomile, peppermint, and lavender which can help relieve stress, aid digestion, promote relaxation, and improve sleep quality. They can also act as natural remedies for common ailments such as headaches and stomach aches. Drinking herbal tea is an easy way to reap the benefits of these herbs and make sure you stay healthy and hydrated.
What Are The Best Herbal Teas?
Tea is one of the most popular drinks in the world, enjoyed for its pleasant flavor and health benefits. If you’re looking to get more out of your tea-drinking experience, herbs are a great way to do it! Herbs offer their own unique flavors, aromas, and health benefits that can be enjoyed alongside tea. Some of the best herbs for brewing tea include chamomile, mint, lavender, rosemary, lemongrass, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and hibiscus. Try experimenting with different combinations to find the perfect herbal blend for you!
15Ways To Enjoy Herbal Teas.
Tea is a popular and versatile beverage enjoyed by people all over the world.
Whether you prefer hot or cold, black or green tea, there are plenty of ways to enjoy it.
Here are 15 of our favorite ways to make tea even more enjoyable:
1. Try different flavors - try something new like jasmine or fruity blends
2. Add something sweet - add a natural sweetener like honey or agave syrup
3. Infuse with spices - add some cinnamon or cardamom for an extra kick
4. Make it a latte - combine your tea with steamed milk for a cozy treat
5. Cold brew it - steep your tea in cold water overnight for a smooth flavor
6. Take it on the go - invest in an insulated travel mug to take your beverage on the move
7. Add fruits & veggies- add some fruit pieces or herbs like mint, lemon balm and lavender
8. Mix with other drinks- try combining with other drinks like sparkling water and juice
9. Make ice cubes- freeze your favorite tea into cubes to keep drinks cool without diluting them
10. Enjoy the different qualities of oolong teas which are available.
11. No, really this taste great. Add Coconut or Almond Milk to you tea. As a depth of creaminess
12. Herbal teas have exceptional health benefits. Depending on what you are drinking, the benefits
range from helping the cardiovascular system to digestive issues.
13. Drinking herbal teas at night. Some of the best known sleep-aids are herbals teas. As Herbal Teas
usually do not have that next day groggy feeling. You will wake up refreshed.
14. Did you know that a huge amount of tea is drank everyday. In 2018 84 billion servings of tea.
Though most people drink black tea, green tea is gaining recognition. Green Tea has it's own benefits:
- Support mental alertness and acuity
- Support heart health
- Help support the body’s natural protection against oxidative stress
- Support brain health
- Green tea is also a great tea to help support fasting.
15. One last reason. Teas are considered safe to drink in the amounts of 6 cups a day. Stay Hydrated.