Herbal Information on Acacia Catechu Essence in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Acacia Catechu Essence
Botanical Name: Acacia catechu essence
Pin Yin Name: Er Cha
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Contraindication for Cold-Dampness
Additional Information About Er Cha
- Er Cha Drains Dampness
- Clears Heat
- Transforms Phlegm
- Promotes Digestion
- Catechu is made by grinding and boiling the wood of the acacia tree into a syrup. The syrup is poured into a mold and cooled. Once cooled it is broken into irregular shapes.
- Besides its medicinal uses, catechu is also used as a dye in India. It creates a olive green to brown color. In fact, this is where the color khaki was derived.
Product Proprieties: Bitter, Astringent, Slightly Cold
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: catechin, quercetin, japonic acid, gambirine
What Herbs can Acacia Catechu Essence be combined with?
- Bai Ji with Acacia Catechu Essence
- Peng Sha with Acacia Catechu Essence
- Long Nao Xiang with Acacia Catechu Essence
- Skullcap with Acacia Catechu Essence
- Kudzu with Acacia Catechu Essence
- Cnidium with Acacia Catechu Essence
- Myrrh with Acacia Catechu Essence
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25005Global Trade Item Number: 739934150054Manufacturer Part Number 25005Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)