Herbal Information on Albizzia Bark in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Albizia Bark, Albizzia Bark, Persian Silk Tree, Pink Silk Tree, Cortex Albizziae Julibrissin, Herb of Happiness
Botanical Name: Albizia Julibrissin
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Liver
Pin Yin Name: He Huan Pi
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Nuherbs Lab Tested
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with colds or influenza. May impair judgement, do not use while driving or heavy machinery.
Naturally Occurring Components: Saponin, Tannin, 4-penten-2-one
Additional Information About He Huan Pi
- Relieves Liver Qi
- Resolves Edema
- Albizia bark, has several different spellings. In several reference manuals the spellings may vary such as Albizzia, Albizia, Allibizia.
- When translating the words He Huan Pi from Mandarin to English we get " Meet and Enjoy the Bark".
Product Properties: Sweet, Neutral
What Herbs Combine with Albizia Bark?
- Huai Niu Xi and Albizia Bark
- Fo-Ti and Albizia Bark
- White Peony and Albizia Bark
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About NuHerbs Powders
Nuherbs is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Nuherbs uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: P10230Global Trade Item Number: 714490051380Manufacturer Part Number P10230Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)