Herbal Information on Alpinia Katsumadai Seed in Bulk Whole Seed Form
Common Names: Alpinia Katsumadai Seed
Botanical Name: Alpinia katsumadai seed
Channels/Meridians: Stomach, Spleen
Other Names: Cardamom, Fructus Amomi Tsao-ko, Katsumada's Galangal Seed
Pin Yin Name: Cao Dou Kou
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Pack Size: 1.1 pounds - 500 grams packet size
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Contraindicated in cases with yin or blood deficiency.
Additional Information About Cao Dou Kou
- Roasting the herb cuts down the side affects.
- Warms the middle
- Dries dampness
- Moves the qi
- Provides gastrointestinal support
Product Properties: Acrid, Warm, Aromatic
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Linalool, a-terpine, Decanal, Essential Oils
What Herbs Combine with Alpinia Katsumadai Seed?
- Ginger and Alpinia Katsumadai Seed
- Magnolia bark and Alpinia Katsumadai Seed
- Pinellia and Alpinia Katsumadai Seed
- Cang Zhu and Alpinia Katsumadai Seed
- Hong Dou Kou and Alpinia Katsumadai Seed
- Cinnamon and Alpinia Katsumadai Seed
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25340Global Trade Item Number: 739934153406Manufacturer Part Number 25340Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 2 daysWidth: 8.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)