Herbal information on Andrographis Herb in Bulk Cut Form
Common Names: Andrographis herb, "King of Bitters", Bhunimba, Bidara, Chiretta, Takila
Botanical Name: Andrographis paniculata
Pin Yin Name: Chuan Xin Lian
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One pound (1lb)
Form: Cut / pieces
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower Brand
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Or if Cold in spleen and stomach. Do not use with Immunosuppressants, or Anticoagulant medications. Fertility problems have been associated with Andrographis herb.
**Comments: Short Term Use Only, discuss with your doctor
California Prop 65
Additional Information on Andrographis Herb
- Chuan Xin Lian clears heat
- Dries dampness
- Relieves toxicity.
- Translation: “Chuan Xin Lian”, when translated word for word is “through the heart lotus”
- Andrographis is a herbaceous plant native to India. Chuan Xin Lian herb many uses, it has been used in traditional sidduha and Ayurvetic medicine. Typically the roots and leaves are used for medicinal purposes, but the entire plant can be used.
- Product Properties: Cold, Bitter
- Can benefit a sore throat
- Supports the respiratory system
- Supports healthy digestion
Channels/Meridians: Spleen, Liver, Lung
Naturally Occurring Components: diterpenoid - including 3 14-di-deoxyandro-grapholide, 14-deoxyan-drographoside (14-deoxyandrographolide-19-β-D-glucoside, andropanoside), andrographiside (andrographolide-19-β-D-gluco-side), andographolide, neoandrographolide, 14-deoxy-11,12-didehydroandrographolide, 14-dioxyandrographolide
What Herbs Combine with Andrographis?
- Balloon Flower and Andrographis
- Burdock and Andrographis
- Japanese Knotweed and Andrographis
- Echinacea and Andrographis
- Plantago and Andrographis
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25456Global Trade Item Number: 739934154564Manufacturer Part Number 25456Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)Maximum Purchase: 1 unit