Herbal Information on Anemarrhena Rhizome Herb in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: American Dragon
Botanical Name: Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome
Other Names: Know Mother Root
Pin Yin Name: Zhi Mu
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Deficiency of the spleen and stomach.
Additional Information About Zhi Mu
- Properties: Bitter, Cold
- Zhi Mu nourishes Yin
- Reduces fire
- Moistens dryness
- Lubricates the intestine
The Anemarrhena plant is a member of the lily family and is cultivated in China as a decorative plant. The roots are collected and dried for medicinal purposes. Traditionally the zhi mu is use for respiratory concerns, to promote oral health and to ease low back pain.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Saponin, Choline, Tannin
What Herbs Combine with Anemarrhena Rhizome?
- Huai Niu Xi and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Shi Chang Pu and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Amber and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Goji Berry and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Nut Grass and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Patchouli and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Burdock and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Astrgalus and Anemarrhena Rhizome
- Balloon Flower and Anemarrhena Rhizome
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25772Global Trade Item Number: 739934157725Manufacturer Part Number 25772Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)