Herbal Information on Angelica Root - Du Huo in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Angelica Root
Botanical Name: Angelica Pubescens
Channels/Meridians: Bladder, Kidney
Other Names: Radix Angelicae Pubescentis, doubleteeth pubescent angelica root
Pin Yin Name: Du Huo
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with high fever without chill.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: furanocoumarins, columbianetin, columbianetin acetate, osthol, isoimperatorin, bergapten, xanthotoxin, columbia-nadin, columbianetin-β-D-glcopy-ra-noside, anpubesol angelol D, G, B, γ-aminobutyric acid
Additional Information About Du Huo
- Du Huo disperses Wind Cold Dampness
- Releases the Exterior
- Du Huo in the cut form can be made into a tea by making a decocotion.
- The slices may be rather long at times to place into a reusable teabag. Simply break or cut in half then place in teabag.
- Du Huo is used in several formulas but one of the more known formulas is Solitary Herbmit, also known as Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan.
- Product Properties: Bitter, Slightly Warm, Acrid
What Herbs Combine with Angelica Pubescens Root?
- Angelica Dahurica and Angelica Pubescens Root
- White Peony and Angelica Pubescens Root
- Chinese Lovage Root and Angelica Pubescens Root
- Dong Quai and Angelica Pubescens Root
- Chaste Berry and Angelica Pubescens Root
- Rehmannia and Angelica Pubescens Root
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25615Global Trade Item Number: 739934156124Manufacturer Part Number 25615Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)