Herbal Information on Balloon Flower Root in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Platycodon Root
Botanical Name: Platycodon grandiflorum
Other Names: Root of Balloon Flower
Pin Yin Name: Jie Geng
Other Ingredients: None
Package Size: 1 pound (1 lb.)
Form: Cut Unsulfured
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Naturally Occurring Components: platycodigenin, polygalacic acidplatycogenic acid A, platycogenic acid BC, platycogenic acid C. prosapogenin, 3-O-β-glucose, platycodoside C, platycogenin-3-O-β-glucoside platycodigenin, glucose, xylose
Additional JIe Geng Information:
Jie Geng ventilates the lungs, dispels phlegm, relieves sore throat and expels pus. Balloon flower benefits include supports respiratory heatlh, promotes a healthy inflammatory responses. Supports a healthy digestive tract and healthy glucose levels.
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Neutral
What Herbs Combine with Balloon Flower?
- Angelica Dahurica and Balloon Flower
- Burdock and Balloon Flower
- Acorus Root and Balloon Flower
- Andrographis Herb and Balloon Flower
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: 25708UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934157084Manufacturer Part Number 5708sfCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 7.00 (in)