Herbal information on Bupleurum Root in Single Extract Form
Common Name: Bupleurum Radix, Chinese Bupleurum
Botanical Name: Bupleurum chinensis
Pin Yin Name: Chai Hu
Other Ingredients: Non GMO Dextrin
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 grams)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use while using antibiotics.
California Prop 65
Benefits of Bupleurum Root
Bupleurum Root is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb that was used as a tonic for the circulatory system and the liver. It was written about as early as 280AD. This herb continues plenty of naturally occurring components like calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, and more.
- Supports Natural Cleansing Action of the Liver
- Support Liver Function and Facilitates Digestion
- Support Mental Calmness
- Promotes Normal Digestion
- Clears Exterior Wind Heat
- Relieves Liver Qi Stagnation
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Cool
Channels/Meridians: Gallbladder, Liver
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25648CGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934956489Manufacturer Part Number 25648CCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 10.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)