Herbal Information for Mint Herb in Cut Form
Common Name: Mint Herb
Botanical Name: Mentha spp.; Herba
Other names: Chinese Mint, Mint
Pin Yin Name: Bo He
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Form: Cut / Sliced,
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Nuherbs Lab Test - Geo-Authentic Herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: menthol
Product Properties: Acrid, Aromatic, Cool, Lung, Liver
Additional Information About Bo He
- Mint is comprised of leaves and twigs.
- Bo He also know as mint has such a wide range of uses. The most widely known use is as a tea.
- By putting a few sprigs of the mint in water and boiling, a stream of steam will help to clear upper respiratory issues
- Mint is a home remedy which has been used for centuries. One old time remedy was to take 6 sprigs of mint, 1 clove of garlic, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of honey, crush all into a fine paste. Eat three times a day.
- In humid -muggy areas many people find relief by making a foot bath of mint to relieve the swelling in the hot summer months.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
The chart below is a quick overview on using different forms of herbs.
About Nuherbs Lab Tested Quality.
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by our in-house lab and independent third party lab. Our in-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatography, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Micro bacteria
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen).
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Traditional Chinese Herbs encompasses the use of different parts of plants, such as the leaves, roots, stems, flowers, and seeds. These plant parts are often used as a tea, decoctions, extracts, made into capsules or even a footbath. These bulk herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony and balance.
We encourage you to educate yourself on herbs and supplements, by researching reputable sites, and books. Having an open discussion with your physician on what will be most beneficial for your health issues. And lastly discussing interaction of herbs and pharmaceuticals with your pharmacist or physician.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: P13930Availability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)