Herbal Information on Cyperus Rhizome in Bulk Powder Form
Common Name: Cyperus Rhizome
Botanical Name: Cyperus rotundus rhizome
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Triple burners
Other Names: Nut-grass, Nutgrass, Cyperus Rhizome, Purple nutsedge, Purple nutgrass, Coco sedge, Coco grass, Nut sedge
Pin Yin Name: Xiang Fu Zi
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Allergy Information: Contains gluten
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with blood deficiency
Naturally Occurring Components: Cyperene, β- Cyperene, Patchoulenone, α-Rotunol, Copadiene
Additional Information About Xiang Fu Zi
- Improves mood
- Benefits the female reproductive system
- Eases ulcer pain
- Has positive influences on the digestive system
Product Properties: Acrid, Mildly bitter, Neutral
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25793PUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934257937Manufacturer Part Number 5793SFPCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)