Herbal Information on Eleuthero Root in Extract Powder Form
Common Name: Eleuthero Root, Siberian Ginseng (not a ginseng), devil's root, touch-me-not, Russian: Ereuterokoku, Radix Eleutherococci
Botanical Name: Eleutherococcus senticosus root
Pin Yin Name: Ci Wu Jia
Other Ingredients: Dextrin (non GMO corn)
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 oz.)
Form: Single Herb Extract Powder
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
California Prop 65
Naturally Occurring Components: glucosides, daucosterol, acanthosides A, B, B1, C, D, & E, eleutheroside, eleutheroside B1, eleutheroside C, isofraxidinglucoside, eleutheroside F & G, ethyl-α-D-galactoside, syringaresinol glucoside, syringin, hyperin, β-Sitosterol glucoside, i-sesamin, polysaccharides
Additional Information About Eleuthero Root
Benefits of Eleuthero Root
- Supports Healthy Immune System (1)
- Benefits Cardiovascular Health
- Botanical Support for the Overworked (2)
- **Eleuthero root is many times referred to as Siberian Ginseng. It is not a ginseng and does not contain the same properties as ginseng.
- Invigorates the spleen and kidney
- Tonifies the qi
- Induces tranquilization
Product Properties: Warm, bitter
Channels/Meridians: Lung, spleen, kidney, heart
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
ReviewsWendy ChouinardI ordered 2 of these, thinking it was capsules and initially was disappointed, but the product turned out to be pretty great. Very fine powder in concentrated form. I like it very much now and recommend it!Wendy Chouinard
A Powder in a Small BottleWhen I ordered this, I thought it was capsules! I ordered 2 of them only to find out it was a powder in a small bottle, which is weird to me. It doesn't make sense to me to order a small bottle of powder when you could order a pound of it.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25079CUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934950791Manufacturer Part Number 25079CCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 4.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)