Herbal Information for Forsythia Fruit in Cut Form
Common Name: Forsythia Fruit
Botanical Name: Forsythia suspensa; Fructus
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Liver, Gallbladder
Pin Yin Name: Lian Qiao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Form: Cut / Sliced, not uniform pieces.
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Nuherbs Certified Organic - Geo-Authentic Herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Forsythin, matairesinoside, betulinic acid, phyillygenin, pinoresinol
- Support Natural and Healthy Urination
- Supports Healthy Liver
- Forsythia Fruit has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Clears Heat
- Resolves Toxicity.
- It enters the Heart, Lung, and Gallbladder channels.
- Forsythia fruit is the fruit of those lovely bright yellow bushes that are often the first thing to bloom in spring in any northern climate.
Product Properties: Bitter, Slightly Acrid, Cool
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
- The chart below is a quick overview on using different forms of herbs.
About Nuherbs Lab Tested Quality
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by our in-house lab and independent third party lab. Our in-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatography, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Micro bacteria
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen).
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Traditional Chinese Herbs encompasses the use of different parts of plants, such as the leaves, roots, stems, flowers, and seeds. These plant parts are often used as a tea, decoctions, extracts, made into capsules or even a footbath. These bulk herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony and balance.
We encourage you to educate yourself on herbs and supplements, by researching reputable sites, and books. Having an open discussion with your physician on what will be most beneficial for your health issues. And lastly discussing interaction of herbs and pharmaceuticals with your pharmacist or physician.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: U12810Global Trade Item Number: 714490051694Manufacturer Part Number U12810Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)