Herbal Information for Guan Zhong in Sliced Root Form
Common Name: Shield-fern root
Botanical Name: Dryopteris crassirhizoma rhizoma
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Spleen
Pin Yin Name: Guan Zhong, Lab Tested
Other Names: Male Fern Root, Dryopteris aristata, Dryopteris austriaca, Lastrea dilatata, Polypodium dilatatum, Aspidium, Bear's paw, Knotty brake, Male fern, Marginal fern, Shield fern, Worm fern
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Sliced Root
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Additional Information on Male Fern
- Drain Heat
- Kills Parasites
Male fern has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has a wide range of beneficial properties. It has therapeutic benefits for several medical conditions. Kills parasites is the Guan Zhong's most noteworthy action. Other actions include Drains heat, Cools the blood, and Relieves fire toxicity. Male fern is used by Traditional Chinese Doctors as an antiviral herb.
Product Properties: Bitter, cold
All natural, traditional uses and benefits of Male Fern
- Male Fern is traditionally known for its popular and effective all natural treatments for tape worms and parasites'.
- Male Fern Root are anodyne, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, astringent, febrifuge, vulnerary.
- Male Fern Root consists of an oleoresin that paralyses tapeworms and other internal parasites and has been used as a worm expellant.
- Male Fern Root can also be taken internally, holistically for the treatment of internal hemorrhage and uterine bleeding. Supports women's health.
- Externally, Male Fern Root can be used as a medicinal poultice to assist in the treatment of abscesses, boils, carbuncles and sores.
- Male fern Root has been used in traditional medicine as a vermifuge.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, the extract has been used to treat wounds, recurrent nosebleeds, and heavy menstrual bleeding.
- The Male Fern components of this herbal plant have also been used as veterinary vermifuges.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: P12250UPC: 714490052967Global Trade Item Number: 0714490052967Manufacturer Part Number P12250Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)