Herbal Information for Honeysuckle Flower in Whole Form
Common Name: Honeysuckle Flower
Botanical Name: Lonicera Japonica Flos
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Jin Yin Hua
Other Names: Flos Lonicerae japonicae, Honey Suckle Flower, Honeysuckle herb, Japanese Honeysuckle, Chinese Honeysuckle, Gold and Silver Flower, Halls Honeysuckle, Ribbon Fern, Woodbine, White Honeysuckle
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Whole, Unsulfured
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not to be used long term, due it is cooling properties. May interact with other medications, consult your healthcare provider.
Naturally Occurring Components: Luteolin, Chlorogenic Acid, Protocatechuic acid, Caffeic acid
Additional Information About Honeysuckle Flower
Honeysuckle, Jin Yin Hua, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to clear heat, disperse wind-heat, clear summer-heat and remove toxins. Honeysuckle may benefit digestive health, ease headaches, benefit upper respiratory health, benefit joint health and promote healthy blood pressure. Honeysuckle flower is an herb that has many medicinal benefits including:
- Supports the Body's Immune Defenses
- Cellular Protection
- Botanical Support for Promoting Healthy Lung Function
- Antibacterial Properties
- Antiviral Properties
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Antioxidative Effects
- Antipyretic Effects
- Protects Liver Health
- Benefits The Immune System
- Antitumor Properties
- Benefits Glucose Levels
- Benefits Blood Lipid Metabolism
Product Properties: Sweet, Cooling, Pungent
Honeysuckle Tea Recipe
- 3/4 - 1 ounce (2 - 3 g) of Dried Honeysuckle Flowers
- 1 cup Hot Water
- Preferred Sweeteners, Lemon (optional)
- Add desired amount of dried honeysuckle flowers to your cup.
- Bring water to a boil in a sauce pan or kettle.
- Pour water over the honeysuckle in your cup and let steep 2 - 3 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into another cup or leave the honeysuckle in your cup. Add sweetener and lemon if desired.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Why use Chinese Bulk Herbs?
Traditional Chinese Medicine curative herbal formulas have been developed, improved and perfected for over 5000 years.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient, holistic medical system used all over the world to treat a wide variety of health issues. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) works by helping to balance the bodies’ functions thus restoring health.
As soon as the Chinese people began to carve out a civilization in ancient China it developed a cultural heritage that has continued to the present day. TCM is the oldest and one of the safest, effective systems one can use to care for their body, it promotes health and helps to sustain longevity.
Chinese herbs have been with mankind for 5,000 years and will be with us in the years ahead – it is using nature’s bountiful gifts to have good health.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25144UPC: 739934151440Global Trade Item Number: 0739934151440Manufacturer Part Number 25144Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)Maximum Purchase: 5 units