Herbal Information for Yu Xing Cao in Powder Form
Common Name: Fish Mint, H. Cordata, Fishy Smelling Herb, Dokudami, Heart Leaf, Houttuynia
Botanical Name: Houttuynia cordata
Pin Yin name: Yu Xing Cao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
3. α- Pinene
7. Bornyl acetate
Additional Information on Fishy Smelling Herb
- Clears Lung Heat
- Removes Toxicity
- Dissolves Phlegm
- Benefits Immune System
- The literal translation of Yu Xing Cao is "fishy-smelling herb". Fresh cut stems have a strong odor, but the smell disappears when dried. Houttuynia has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to clear heat and toxins.
Product Properties: Pungent, Cold
Channels: Lung, Liver, Bladder, Large Intestine
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen)
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: F13180Manufacturer Part Number F13180Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ship in 1 day or same day.Width: 14.00Height: 5.00Depth: 3.00