Herbal Information on Kudzu Root in Concentrated Powder Form
Common Name: Kudzu Root
Botanical Name: Pueraria thomsonii root
Channels/Meridians: Spleen, Stomach
Other Names: Pueraria Root, fen ge, wei gi, gan gen, Radix Puerariae
Pin Yin Name: Ge Gen
Other Ingredients: Dextrin (non GMO corn)
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 oz.)
Form: Single Herb Extract Powder
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Chemical Components: flavonoids, glicosides, alkaloids, saccharides
Additional Information About Kudzu Root
- Releases exterior
- Reduces fever
- Promotes eruption and the production of fluid
- Relieves thirst
- Ascends yang to check diarrhea
Product Properties: Acrid, Sweet, Neutral
Popular Herbal Combinations for Ge Gen
- Abalone Shell + Kudzu Root
- Gardenia + Kudzu Root
- Gastrodia + Kudzu Root
- Scutellaria Baicalensis + Kudzu Root
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25716CAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00Height: 5.00Depth: 5.00