Herbal Information for Ligusticum in Sliced Form
Common Name: Ligusticum
Botanical Name: Ligusticum chuanxiong (wallichii) rhizome
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Gallbladder
Pin Yin Name: Chuan Xiong
Other Names: Ligusticum Rhizome
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Cut / Sliced, Lab-Tested
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Benefits of Szechuan Lovage Root
- One of the most import ingredients for gynecological disorders that is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Promotes blood circulation
- Temporary relief of headaches
- Invigorate Blood
- Removes Stagnation
- Excels Wind and Alleviates Pain
Properties: Spicy, Warm
Herb Category: Herbs that Invigorate Blood and Remove Stagnation
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen)
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: P13520UPC: 714490050949Global Trade Item Number: 0714490050949Manufacturer Part Number P13520Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)