Herbal Information on Nu Zhen Zi in Bulk Powder Form
Common Name: Glossy Privet Fruit
Botanical Name: Ligustrum Lucidum fruit
Channels/Meridians: Kidneys, Liver
Pin Yin Name: Nu Zhen Zi - unsulphured
Other Names: Glossy Privet Fruit, Privet Fruit, Ligustrum Fruit, Chinese Privet Fruit
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not be used in the cases of deficiency-cold in spleen and stomach, diarrhea, and deficiency of yang.
Naturally Occurring Components: oleanolic acid, ursolic acid, apigenin-7-glucoside, luteolin-7-glucoside cyanidine-3-glucoside, cyanidine-3-rutinoside, malvidin-3-rutinoside-5-glucoside, hydroxyphenyl ethyl alcohol, oleanolic acid, acetyl oleanolic acid, ursolic acid, acetyl ursolic acid, β-sitosterol, p-hydroxyphenethyl alcohol, mannitol, eriodictyol, taxifolin, quercetin, nuezhenide, oleuropein, acteoside, neonuezhenide, ligustrosidic acid, oleuropein acid,
Additional Information About Nu Zhen Zi
Benefits of Nu Zhen Zi
- Improve capillary circulation
- Tonifies the Liver
- Tonifies the Kidneys
- Benefits the Liver
- Benefits the Kidneys
- Clears Heat
Product Properties: Bitter, Sweet, Neutral
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
American Herbal Produts Association's Botanical Safety Handbook Editied by Michael McGuffin, Christopher Hobbs, Roy Upton, Alicia Goldberg
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25390PUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934253908Manufacturer Part Number 5390SFPCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 10.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)