Herbal Information for Pagoda Tree Fruit in Powder Form
Common Name: Melia
Botanical Name: Meliae Toosendan Fructus
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Small Intestine, Stomach, Urinary Bladder
Pin Yin Name: Chuan Lian Zi
Other Names: Pagoda Tree Fruit, Szechuan Pagoda Tree Fruit
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Plant Part: Fruit
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Naturally Occurring Components: tridecane, toosendanin, neoazedarachinA, B, D, kulactone, β-Sitosterol,lipomelianyl 3-O-stearate,
Additional Information About Pagoda Tree Fruit
Benefits of Chuan Lian Zi
- Promotes the flow of qi
- Clears damp heat
- Clear liver fire
- Regulates qi
Product Properties: Bitter, Cold, Slightly toxic
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
How to make a citrus facial splash
Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25398PGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934253984Manufacturer Part Number 5398SFPCondition: NewAvailability: Ships in one dayWidth: 10.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)