Herbal Information on Peucedanum praeruptorum Root in Bulk Form
Common Name: Qian Hu
Botanical Name: Peucedanum praeruptorum Root
Pin Yin Name: Qian Hu
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1.1 pounds ( 500 grams)
Form: Sliced Root
Organic: No, Unsulphured
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use in large doses.
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Slightly Cold
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25706Global Trade Item Number: 739934157060Manufacturer Part Number 5706SFCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)