Herbal Information Relief & Recovery Relieving Rub
Penetrating muscle and joint rub made from natural herbal essential oils and extracts
Common Name: Relief & Recovery Pain Relieving oil, liniment, massage oils
Pin Yin Name: Shu Huan Zhi Tong You
Active Ingredients: Methyl salicylate Menthol, Camphor, Capsicum oleoresin, (Pin Yin): Dong qing you, Bo he nao, Zhang nao you, La jiao you, Du huo you, Zi cao, Bing pian, Hong hua, Ru xiang you, Xun yi cao you, Chuan xiong you, Kang wu you, Mo yao you, Tian san qi, Song jie you.
Other Ingredients: Angelica pubescens oil, Arnebia euchroma root extract oil, Borneol, Carthamus tinctorius flower extract, Frankincense oil, Lavender oil, Ligusticum chuanxiong rhizome oil, Mineral oil, Myrrh oil, Panax notoginseng root extract, Turpentine oil
Package Size: 50 ml / 1.69oz
Form: Liquid Ointment
Shu Huan Zhi Tong You is a Chinese herbal liniment that has been traditionally used for the relief of pain and inflammation in the muscles and joints. It contains several natural ingredients, including menthol, camphor, eucalyptus oil, and cinnamon oil, which have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Here are some of the benefits of Shu Huan Zhi Tong You:1. Relieves pain: Shu Huan Zhi Tong You can help relieve various types of pain, including muscle pain, joint pain, and arthritis pain. It works by numbing the affected area and reducing inflammation.
2. Reduces inflammation: Shu Huan Zhi Tong You has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce swelling and inflammation in the muscles and joints.
3. Promotes blood circulation: Shu Huan Zhi Tong You can help promote blood circulation to the affected area, which can speed up the healing process and reduce pain and inflammation.
4. Convenient to use: Shu Huan Zhi Tong You comes in a small bottle and can be applied directly to the affected area, making it convenient to use at home or on-the-go.
5. Non-addictive: Shu Huan Zhi Tong You is a natural pain relief remedy that is non-addictive and does not produce the same level of dependence and withdrawal symptoms as opioid pain medications.
It's important to note that Shu Huan Zhi Tong You should be used externally only and not ingested. It should also not be used on open wounds or broken skin. Additionally, Shu Huan Zhi Tong You should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment for severe or chronic pain conditions.
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions on how to use this ointment.
May be used on hips, knees, legs, elbows, hands, feet, thighs, back, neck and chest. Apply generously to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary but not more than 4 times daily.
Directions for using Relief & Recovery Relieving Rub
Bamboo Pharmacy Relief & Recovery Relieving Rub is a great course of action for sore muscles and joints. Apply to aching and sore muscles or joints and massage until absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary but no more than 4 times daily.
Cautions & Contraindications:
External Use Only
Stop use and ask a doctor if the following issues arise when using Bamboo Pharmacy Relief & Recovery Relieving Rub
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occur
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not use on open wounds
- Do not use on bed sores
- Do not use on inflamed skin
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 3400UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934834008Manufacturer Part Number 3400Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 1.00 (in)