Herbal Information for Rose Hips in Whole Form
Common Names: Rose Hips
Botanical Name: Rosa laevigata fruit
Channels/Meridians: Bladder, kidney, lower intestine, spleen, and lungs
Pin Yin Name: Jin Ying Zi
Other Names: Cherokee Rose Fruit, Rosefruit, Dog Rose, Haggebutt
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
About Rose Hips
The Chinese Materia Medica says that it is sour and astringent in flavor and neutral and non-toxic in properties. And it goes to 5 meridians of kidney, bladder, colon, spleen, and lung. Common functions include securing essence, reducing urination, and checking vaginal discharge.
Information on rose fruit dates back 1,500 years. Chinese rose fruits are considered one of the most important Chinese health tonics. They are highly valued by the Chinese both as a food and medicine. Rose fruit is rich in both conventional and non-conventional nutrients, including especially vitamin C, saponin glycosides, flavonoids, carotenoids, leucoanthocyanidins, catechins, and plant acids. Plant acids have strong antioxidant properties.
Rose hips have been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has a wide range of beneficial properties. It has therapeutic benefits for several medical conditions.
Product Properties: Sour, astringent, neutral
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: 25416UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934154168Manufacturer Part Number 25416Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)