Herbal Information on San Qi Root in Granule Form
Common Name: Noto Ginseng
Botanical Name: Panax NotoGinseng Root
Pin Yin Name: San Qi
Channels/Meridians: Stomach, Liver
Other Names: Noto GinsengConcentration Ratio: 1xActive Ingredients: Ginsenoside Rg1 + Ginsenoside Rb1 + Notoginsenoside R1 ≥ 30 mg/g
Granule Composition: 100% extract, no fillers
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 oz.)
Form: Single Herb Granules
Dosage: Take 2 g each time, 1 to 3 times per day, or as instructed by a herbal practitioner. Dissolve in hot water. Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Active Herb
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Product Properties: Sweet, Slightly Bitter, WarmCalifornia Prop 65
Benefits of San Qi
Disperses Blood Stasis
- Reduces Swelling
- Cardiovascular Tonic
- Enhances Physical Performance
- Diuretic Properties
- Aids in Circulation
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
- McGuffin M, Hobbs C, Upton R, et al. (eds.) American Herbal Products Association's Botanical Safety Handbook. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 1997, p. 82.
- Zhu S, Zou K, Fushimi H, et al. Comparative study on triterpene saponins of ginseng drugs. Planta Med July 2004;70(7):666-77
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: AH773EUPC: 817967016391Manufacturer Part Number AH773EAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)