Herbal Information for Mulberry Twig in Cut Form
Common Name: Mulberry Twig, Morus Twig, White Mulberry
Botanical name: Morus Alba Ramulus
Pin Yin Name: Sang Ji Shen, Sang Zhi
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1 lb)
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with lowering blood pressure medicine.
California Prop 65
Benefits of Mulberry Twig
- Benefits Joint Health
- Dispel Wind-Dampness
- Unblocks Channels
- To Help Reduce Edema in the Limbs and Joints
- Promotes Circulation
- Nourish Liver and Kidneys
- Strengthens Tendons and Bones
Additional Information About Mulberry Twig
Mulberry is a plant with a great number of uses for many parts of the plant, from bark to leaf, and the twig which we have here.This plant is native to China, but has spread nearly all over the world including the United States, Mexico, and Australia.
Product Properties: Analgesic, Bitter, Sweet, Slightly Cold
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25753UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934157534Manufacturer Part Number 25753Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)