Herbal Information for Teasel Root in Powder Form
Common Name: Teasel Root
Botanical Name: Dipsacus asper radix
Channels / Meridians: Kidney, Liver
Pin Yin Name: Xu Duan
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 grams (1.1 pounds)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
California Prop 65 ________________________________________________________________________
Benefits of Teasel Root
Teasel Root is native to Japan and China. It is an erect and stout herb, with lots of compact white flowers, but the root is the interesting part for Chinese medicine.
- Benefits the Skeletal System
- Aids the Liver Function
- Supports the Urinary System
- Stimulant to the Nervous System
- Promotes Circulation of Blood
- Benefits Bones and Tendons.
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Slightly Warm
Naturally Occurring Components: Ethylproprionate, 2-Methyl-3-propyl-trans-oxirane, Toluene, Diisobutyl ether, alpha-Pinene, beta-Pinene, 2, 4-Dimethyl-2, 3-heptadien-5-yne, Phenol, 1, 3, 3, -trimethyl-2-oxabicyclo octane, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethemyl)-(S)-cyclohexene, 2-methyl-phenol, 3-methyl-phenol, 4-methyl-phenol,1, 2-dimethoxyl-benzene, 2, 4-dimethyl-phenol, Naphthalene, 4-methyl-l-(1-methyl ethyl)-(R)-3-cyclohexen-1-ol, 4-ethyl-1, 3-benzenediol, a, a, 4-trimethyl-3-cyclohexene-1-methano14-deceylresorcinol, 3-ethyl-5-methyl-phenol, 2, ethyl-04-methyl-phenol, 4ethyl-2-methoxy-phenol, 4-allyl-2-methoxy-phenol, 4-Cyclopentene-1, 3-dione 4-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-, Bicyclo2 2 oct -2-ene, 2'-Hydroxy-4'-methoxyacetophenone, Dibenzofuran, 2, 6-bis (1, 1-dimethyl ethyl}-4-methyl-phenol
More information on Teasel root is found in S. Buhner's Book "Healing Lyme Disease"
Warnings: Teasel root may cause nervousness. This is due to Teasel root inviting the Lyme bacteria into the bloodstream, where the body can then detox and the immune system can go to work, you may experience undesirable effects during treatment known as a Herx reaction.
Seek professional advise before using this herb, as the side affects can be severe.
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Warm
Popular Herbal Combinations for Xu Duan
- Morinda Root + Xu Duan
- Mugwort + Xu Duan
- Acanthopanax Root Bark + Xu Duan
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25662PUPC: 739934256626Global Trade Item Number: 739934256626Manufacturer Part Number 25662PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)