Herbal Information for Salt Prepared Morinda Root in Cut Form
Common Name: Morinda Root, Radix Morindae Officinalis, Prepared Morinda Root, Indian Mulberry
Botanical Name: Morinda officinalis radix praeparata
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Kidney
Pin Yin Name: Yan Zhi Ba Ji Tian, Ba Ji Tian
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound ( 454 g)
Form: Cut - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
How to use: As a decoction, Compress, Tincture
Brand: Nuherbs Lab Tested
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. From the point of view of TCM, it is nontoxic and there are no side effects in long-term users if it is being taken in regular dose. However, warnings are still there for patients with excessive heat due to Yin deficiency, flush in menopause, and low level hormone. Besides, there is an unconfirmed saying that Ba Ji Tian (Morinda Root) and Dan Shen (Salvia Root) are incompatible to each other. So, please take it with a pinch of salt.
Naturally Occurring Components: morindin, vitamin C,asperuloside tetraacetate, resin, monotrpein, methyl isoalizarin, methylisoalizarin 1-methylether, rubiadian, rubiadin-1-methyl-ether, 2-methylanthraquinone, 2-hydroxy-3- (hydroxymethyl)-anthraquinone, 1-hydroxy, antraquinone, anthraquinone, 1,6-dihydroxy-2-methoxy-anthraquinone, 1-hydroxy-2-methoxyanthraquinone; elements: lead, iron, magenese, zinc, potassium, calcium, magnesium, nickel , barium, sodium, phosphorus,
Additional Information About Salt Prepared Morinda Root
Preparing Morinda Root with salt has been found to increase it's absorption in the body and make it less antagonistic to other herbs.
- Dispelling Wind-Damp
- Strengthens Sinews and Bones
- Promotes Normal Urination
- Supports Sexual Reproduction
- Tonifies Kidneys
- Strengthens Yang
- Male Libido and Sexual Function
Product Properties: Acrid, Sweet, Warm
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Why use Chinese Bulk Herbs?
Traditional Chinese Medicine curative herbal formulas have been developed, improved and perfected for over 5000 years.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient, holistic medical system used all over the world to treat a wide variety of health issues. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) works by helping to balance the bodies’ functions thus restoring health.
As soon as the Chinese people began to carve out a civilization in ancient China it developed a cultural heritage that has continued to the present day. TCM is the oldest and one of the safest, effective systems one can use to care for their body, it promotes health and helps to sustain longevity.
Chinese herbs have been with mankind for 5,000 years and will be with us in the years ahead – it is using nature’s bountiful gifts to have good health.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: P14075Global Trade Item Number: 714490050567Manufacturer Part Number P14075Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)