Herbal Information on Adenophora Glehnia Root in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Glehnia Root
Botanical Name: Glehnia littoralis root
Channels/Meridians: Lung, Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Bei Sha Shen
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Cut Root
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with coughs due to wind cold.
Benefits of Bei Sha Shen
- Nourishes the Stomach
- Clears Heat
- Generates Fluid
- Benefits Healthy Respiratory and Digestive Systems
Bei sha shen is cultivated in most areas of China but thrives in cooler climates. The root is used, it is harvested is summer and fall.
Product Properties: Sweet, Cool, Bland
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Alkaloids and Phytosterol
What Herbs Combine with Adenophora Glehnia Root?
- Apricot Kernel and Adenophora Glehnia Root
- Burdock and Adenophora Glehnia Root
- Chinese Asparagus and Adenophora Glehnia Root
- Bai Bu and Adenophora Glehnia Root
- Fei Zi and Adenophora Glehnia Root
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 22453Global Trade Item Number: 739934124536Manufacturer Part Number 22453Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 8.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)