Herbal Information on Amber Resin in Bulk Pieces Form
Common Names: Amber Resin
Botanical Names: Succinum resin
Channels / Meridians: Bladder, Heart, Liver, Large Intestine, Lung, Spleen, Stomach
Other Names: Pine tree resin, xuo po, Succinum, Amber Pinus
Pin Yin Name: Hu Po
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1 lb.)
Form: Pieces / Granulated. (Similar the course ground salt)
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions for how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with yin deficiency.
Additional Information About Hu Po
Benefits of Amber Resin
- Hu Po moves the blood
- Eliminates accumulations.
Taste: Bitter, Acrid, Aromatic
The resin is fossilized tree resin that has been buried in the ground tens of millions of years created by chemical changes. Prized for it's decorative and medicinal properties, amber has been apart of Greek and Roman mythology. The pieces are very hard, and should be stored in a sealed container.
Product Properties: Sweet, Neutral
Naturally Occurring Components: resin, volatile oil, diabietinolic acid, succinosilvic acid, succinoresinol, succinoabietol, succinic acid, borneol, succoxyabietic acid, succinoabietinolic acid, sodium, strontium, silicon, iron, cobalt
What Herbs Combine with Amber Resin?
- Angelica Dahurica and Amber Resin
- Myrhh and Amber Resin
- Huai Niu Xi and Amber Resin
- Shi Chang PU and Amber Resin
- Corydalis and Amber Resin
- Chinese Date and Amber Resin
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: 25990UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934159903Manufacturer Part Number 25990Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)