Herbal Information on Amber Resin in Bulk Powder Form
Other Names: Pine tree resin, Amber, Fossil of amber
Botanical Names: Succinum resin
Pin Yin Name: Hu Po
Pack Size: One Pound (1 lb.)
Form: Powder - fine 80 to 100 mesh size
Color: The Hu Po has a variety of colors, white, yellow, golden, brown, orange, and even green.
Brand: Plum Flower
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with yin deficiency.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: resin, volatile oil, diabietinolic acid, succinosilvic acid, succinoresinol, succinoabietol, succinic acid, borneol, succoxyabietic acid, succinoabietinolic acid, sodium, strontium, silicon, iron, cobalt
Additional Information About Hu Po
- Hu Po has positive influences on the circulatory system, nervous system, urinary system, endocrine system and reproductive system.
- Product Properties: Sweet, Neutral
- Channels: Bladder, Heart, Liver
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25990PGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934259900Manufacturer Part Number 25990PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)