Herbal Information on Certified Organic Angelica Sinensis Root in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Angelica Root,
Botanical Name: Angelica Sinensis root
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Liver, Spleen
Other Names: Chinese Angelica Root, Female Ginseng, Dong Quai, Tong Kwai
Pin Yin Name: Dang Gui
Organic: Yes, Certified Organic
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Use with caution in cases with loose stool. Do not take if using anti-coagulating drugs.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, 17 kinds of amino acids, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, β-Bisabolene, Isoacroraene, Acoradiene, Chamigrene
Additional information About Dang Gui
Benefits of Dang Gui
Traditionally Dang gui is used as tonic to tondify the blood. It activates the blood, promotes a normal menses,moistens the intestines and helps to ease pain. The best quality is a brown-yellow outer surface and white cross section.
Sliced Dang Gui, is best used a decoction. When making a decoction, it make take as much as 1 hour before the tea is ready to drink. The sliced root is also use to make a liquid extract.
- For temporary relief of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Supports Female Hormone
- Aids in Circulation
- Also known as Women's Ginseng
- Warming Action
- Blood Moving
- Blood Nourishing
- Benefits women's reproductive health issues
- Aids in women's issues such as lack of sexual desire.
What Herbs Combine with Angelica Sinensis Root?
- Burdock and Angelica Sinensis Root
- Chinese Date and Angelica Sinensis Root
- Artemisia Anomala and Angelica Sinensis Root
- Rehmannia and Angelica Sinensis Root
- Huai Niu Xi and Angelica Sinensis Root
- St. Pauls Wort and Angelica Sinensis Root
Learn the many ways to encorporate herbs into your lifestyle. - How to use Different Herbs
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 24697NCondition: NewAvailability: Ready to shipWidth: 5.00Height: 7.00Depth: 2.00