Information on Organic Arrowroot In Powder Form
Common Name: Arrowroot
Botanical Name: Manihot esculenta
Other Names: Arrow Root, Yuca, Topioca, Manidoca, Cassava
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Form: Fine Powder, Organic
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Certified Organic: Yes
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Additional Information About Arrowroot
- Commonly used in the following items as thickening agents
- In Sauces
- In Fruit Fillings
- Gluten Free
- Arrowroot benefits the digestive system
- The harvesting of Arrowroot is completed without the use of high heat, or harsh chemicals.
- Benefits Circulation
- Arrowroot is a gluten-free substance, and is gaining interest as it can prevent the gastrointestinal discomfort, pain, and bloating.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209714-51Global Trade Item Number: 767963097224Manufacturer Part Number 209714-51Condition: NewAvailability: Ready to ShipWidth: 1.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)