Herbal Information on Aster Root in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Aster Root
Botanical Name: Aster tataricus root & rhizome
Other Names: Purple Aster Root, Zo Wan Rong
Pin Yin Name: Zi Wan
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams (1.1 pounds)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Natural Occurring Chemical Components: Astersaponin A, B, C, D, E, F, G, quercetin, lachnophyllol, anethole, friedelin
Additional Information About Zi Wan
Zi Wan is a traditional Chinese Medicinal Herb. Traditionally it is used to moisten the lungs to resolve phlegm and ease cough. Aster root benefits include immune system support, promotes healthy respiratory function and aids in normal fluid elimination.
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Warm
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25646Global Trade Item Number: 739934156469Manufacturer Part Number 25646Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)