Herbal Information on Astragalus Seeds in Bulk Whole/Half Seed Form
Common Name: Astragalus Seeds
Botanical Name: Semen Astragali Complanati
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Kidney
Other Names: Milkvetch seed, Flattened Milkvetch Seed
Pin Yin Name: Sha Yuan Zi
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams (1.1 pounds)
Form: Whole / halves - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with yin deficiency.
Natural Occurring Chemical Components: astragaloside, soyasaponinI, complanatuside, astragalin, myricetin, rhamnocitrin-3-O-beta-D-glucoside, kaempferide, kaempferide-3-O-alpha-L-arabinopyranoside, neocomplanoside, myricomplanoside, calycosin-7-O-glucoside, ononin, complanatin, rhamnocitringlucoside dihydrophasic acid, cyclogaleginoside A, heptenoic acid, pentadecanoic acid, hexadecanoic acid, octadecenoic acid, octadecanoic acid, octadecadienoic acid, eicosanoic acid, eicosenoic acid, linolenic acid
About Sha Yuan Zi
Sha Yuan Zi is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb. Traditionally it is used to tonify the kidney, secure and nourish essence, nourish the liver to benefit vision, reduce urination and aid with vaginal issues. Astragalus benefits include botanical support for the eyes, supports normal bladder function, supports reproductive health and vitality.
Product Properties: Sweet, Warm
What Herbs Combined with Astragalus Seed?
- Glossy Privet Fruit and Astragalus Seed
- Lotus and Astragalus Seed
- Chrysanthemum and Astragalus Seed
- Goji Berry and Astragalus Seed
- Rhemannia and Astragalus Seed
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25819Global Trade Item Number: 739934158197Manufacturer Part Number 25819Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)