Herbal Information on Bamboo Leaf & Stem in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Bamboo Herb
Botanical Name: Lophatherum gracile herb
Channels: Heart, Small Intestine, Stomach
Other Names: Bamboo Leaf and Stem, Herba Lophatheri Gracilis, bamboo leaves
Pin Yin Name: Dan Zhu Ye
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 250 Grams ( 8.8 ounces)
Form: Cut Form - Pieces
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with Yin deficiency
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: triterpenoids: arundoin, cylindrin, taraxerol and friendlin
Additional Information on Dan Zhu Ye:
Dan Zhu Ye Benefits
Dan Zhu Ye is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb. Bamboo leaf and stem benefits include promoting oral health and support of the urinary system. Dan zhu ye is a cooling herb.
Product Properties: Sweet, bland, cold, slightly bitter, non toxic
Herb Category: Herbs that Drain Fire
What Herbs Combine with Dan Zhu Ye?
- Scutellari Baicalensis and Dan Zhu Ye
- Ophiopogon Tuber and Dan Zhu Ye
- Rehamanniae Root and Dan Zhu Ye
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25508Global Trade Item Number: 739934155080Manufacturer Part Number 25508Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)