Herbal Information on Buddleja Flower in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Buddleia Flower Bud
Botanical Name: Buddleja officinalis flower bud
Other Names: Buddleja, Flos Immaturus Buddlejae Officinalis
Pin Yin Name: Mi Meng Hua
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use in large doses
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Acacetin, buddleo-glucoside, Pmethoxycinnamoylaucubin, luteolin
Mi Meng Hua is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb. Traditional Mi meng hua benefits are clears the liver, purges fire and lessens visual obstruction. Buddleja flower benefits include support for healthy vision.
Product Properties: Sweet, Cool
What Herbs Combine with Mi Meng Hua?
- Abalone Shell and Mi Meng Hua
- Chaste Berry and Mi Meng Hua
- Astragalus Milk Vetch Seed and Mi Meng Hua
- Cassia Seed and Mi Meng Hua
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25104UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934151044Manufacturer Part Number 25104Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)