Herbal information on Cordyceps Capsules
Package Size: 100 Capsules
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (modified vegetable cellulose, water), Magnesium stearate
Ingredients: Paecilomyces lepliali Cs-4 (isolated from Cordyceps sinensis)
Dosage: 2 capsules daily
Brand: Bamboo Pharmacy
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Benefits of Cordyceps Mushrooms
- Supports the immune system
- Benefits increased oxygen capacity
- Aids in protecting the kidneys
- Hepatoprotective properties
- Provides support for coronary vessels
- Traditional used for male and female sexual dysfunction
About Cordyceps Mushrooms
These mushrooms are packed with immuno-modulating beta glucans. This fungus also contain adenosine, cordycepic acid, and cordycepin.
Cordyceps comes from the Latin word meaning club or head. The Cordyceps mushroom is found primarily in the high altitudes of the Tibetan mountains. There, its preferred growing medium is the larvae of caterpillars and insects. Modern cordyceps is grown on rice or soybeans. The fruit body of the fungus ranges from a dark brown to black color while the roots that attach to the larvae are yellowish to brown.
- Gu GS, Ren JA, Li GW, Yuan YJ, Li N, Li JS. Cordyceps sinensis preserves intestinal mucosal barrier and may be an adjunct therapy in endotoxin-induced sepsis rat model: a pilot study. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015 May 15;8(5):7333-41. eCollection 2015. PubMed PMID: 26221273; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4509218.
- Panda AK, Swain KC. Traditional uses and medicinal potential of Cordyceps sinensis of Sikkim. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 2011;2(1):9-13. doi:10.4103/0975-9476.78183.
- Winkler D. Present and historic relevance of Yartsa Gunbu (Cordyceps sinensis). An ancient myco-medicinal in Tibet. Fungi. 2008;1:6–7.
- Xiao YQ, Liu JM, Tu YY. Studies on chemical constituents in Cordyceps sinensis. Bull Chin Mater Med. 1983;8:32–3.
- Zhou X, Gong Z, Su Y, Lin J, Tang K. Cordyceps fungi: natural products, pharmacological functions and developmental products. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2009 Mar;61(3):279-91. doi: 10.1211/jpp/61.03.0002. Review. PubMed PMID: 19222900.
- Zhu JS, Halpern GM, Jones K. The scientific rediscovery of a precious ancient Chinese herbal regimen: Cordyceps sinensis: part II. J Altern Complement Med. 1998 Winter;4(4):429-57. Review. PubMed PMID: 9884180.
- Zou Y, Liu Y, Ruan M, Feng X, Wang J, Chu Z, Zhang Z. Cordyceps sinensis oral liquid prolongs the lifespan of the fruit fly, Drosophila melanogaster, by inhibiting oxidative stress. Int J Mol Med. 2015 Jul 30. doi: 10.3892/ijmm.2015.2296. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 26239097.
ReviewsRosanne LindsayWonderful product for balanced energy. Comes highly recommended.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 13042UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934830420Manufacturer Part Number 3042Condition: NewAvailability: Ready to ShipWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)Maximum Purchase: 1 unitBulk Pricing: Buy in bulk and save
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 50 and get 20% off