Herbal Information on Di Yu Extract Powder
Common Name: Garden Burnet Root
Botanical Name: Sanguisorba officinalis root
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Large Intestine
Pin Yin Name: Di Yu
Other Names: root of S. officinalis L. var. longifolia, Burnet Bloodwort Root, Great Burnet, Long Leaf Garden Burnet Root
Other Ingredients: Dextrin from non GMO Corn
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
Form: Fine powder
When making a tea, this powder will not dissolve entirely in your cup. It will leave a residue of powder in the bottom.
Dosage: Take 1/2 teaspoon twice daily. Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower Brand
Herbs that Regulate the Blood. Herbs that Stop Bleeding
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. It is cool, sour and astringent in property. Take with cautions when applying it to cold-deficiency hematochezia, alv. laxat, metrorrhagia and metrostaxis, and bleeding with blood stasis. It is better not to be applied externally for those who suffer from burning of a large area so as to prevent toxic hepatitis due to lots of tannin absorption it contains. Di Yu herb shouldn’t be used in cases of deficient hemorrhagic diseases, chronic ulcerative carbuncle without heat, metrorrhagia and leukorrhagia due to collapse from Qi deficiency, and more.
Benefits of Di Yu
- Clears Heat
- Relieves Toxicity
- Cools Blood
- Astringents Intestine
- Bitter Herb
- Cold Herb
- May heal wounds faster
- Bloody Diarrhea
- Generates Flesh
- Clears Toxic Heat
- Stops Bleeding
Naturally occuring components of Di Yu:Ziyu-Glycoside I, II, A, B, E, phenolic acid compound, tannin, and a small amount of vitamin A.
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25734CUPC: 739934957349Global Trade Item Number: 739934957349Manufacturer Part Number 5734Condition: NewAvailability: Available in 24 hoursWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 3.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)