Herbal Information for Hawthorn Berries in Cut Organic Form
Common Names: Hawthorn Berries
Botanical Name: Crataeguss laevigata
Pin Yin Name: Shan Zha
Other Names: Hawthorne, May Flower, Whitehorn, Hawthorn Fruit, Hawthorn Flowers, Hawthorn Berry, English Hawthorn
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Cut, Organic
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Benefits of Hawthorn Berries
- Supports the Cardiovascular System
- Benefits the Kidneys
- Aids in promoting Natural Sleep
- Digestive Support
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen)
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: U12050Global Trade Item Number: 714490013449Manufacturer Part Number U12050Availability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 10.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)