Herbal Information for Suan Zao Ren in Powder Form
Common Name: Sour jujuba seed,Raw Sour Jujuba Seed
Botanical Name: Ziziphus spinosa; semen
Pin Yin Name: Suan Zao Ren
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package size: 1lb
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Nuherbs Organics
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort if taken in excess.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Alkaloids, sanjoinenine, triterpenoids, flavonoids, amino acids, ferulic acid, vitamin C, plant sterols, cyclic adenosine 3′, 5′-monophosphate, sanjoinine A (frangufoline), B, D, E (nuciferine), F, G1, G2, Ia (norisocorydine), Ib, K (coclaurine), N-Methylasimilobine (Floribundine), zizyphusine, amphibine D, Triterpenoids include betulinic acid, betulin, ceanothic acid, alphitolic acid, jujuboside A, B, daucosterol, Flavonoids include spinosin (2′’-O-β-glucosylswertisin), zivulgarin, 6″-Sinapoylspinosin, 6″-feruloylspinosin, 6″-p-coumaroylspinosin, swertisin
Additional Information on Suan Zao Ren
Herb Category: Substances that Calm the Spirit
Benefits of Suan Zao Ren
- Nourishes Heart Yin
- Calms the Spirit
- Chinese Classical Botanical for Supporting a Centered Calmness
- Promotes Natural Sleep
- Supports Mental Calmness
- Benefits an overwhelmed person by reducing occasional anxiety, and stress levels plus supporting a tranquil mood.
- The harvest of Suan Zao Ren is the Fall when the seeds are ripe
- Visual inspection of the Suan Zao Ren should have the following characteristics: full shape, with seed coat present, and the color of the Ziziphus jujube should be a purple-red color, some may call it maroon.
- Suan Zao Ren has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has a wide range of beneficial properties.
- Suan Zao Ren first appeared in the Chinese pharmacopeia via The Divine Farmer´s Materia Medica Classic (Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing) around 300 B.C
- The small seeds work well with other herbs creating herbal formulas which benefit the body, during occasional stress.
Product Properties: Sweet, Sour, Neutral
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Liver Gallbladder
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: U16450Condition: NewAvailability: Ready, Right now, Yes, Right Now.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 3.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)