Herbal Information for Patrinia Herb in Powder Form
Common Names: Patrinia Herb
Botanical Name: Patrinia villosa
Channels/Meridians: Liver, large intestine
Pin Yin Name: Bai Jiang Cao
Other Names: Pennycress, Thiaspi
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Powder (fine, 80-100 mesh)
Dosage: Consult with healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant. Do not use in cases of prolapse due to weakness and yang deficiency.
Additional Information About Patrinia Herb
- Supports healthy digestion
Product Properties: Acrid, bitter, slightly cold
Ways to Use Patrinia Herb (Bai Jiang Cao)
Patrinia herb (also known as pennycress) is often used to support healthy digestion. One of the easiest ways to use patrinia is to make your own capsules at home. Did you know that you can save tons of money by making your own capsules? It's easy!
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Packaging and Storage
Processing and storage standards make the difference in preserving the quality of our herbs. Our herbs have a shelf life of 24-36 months. Our natural herbs retain their freshness and quality without added preservatives. Special measures are taken to store the herbal materials to maintain their optimum required conditions for humidity, temperature and protection from light.
About Traditional Chinese Herbs
Traditional Chinese herbs encompasses the use of different parts of plants, such as the leaves, roots, stems, flowers, and seeds. These plant parts are often used as a tea, decoctions, extracts, made into capsules or even a footbath. These bulk herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (sometimes used as teas) emphasize harmony and balance. We encourage you to educate yourself on herbs and supplements by researching reputable sites and books. Have an open discussion with your physician on what will be most beneficial for your health issues. Discuss the possible interactions of herbs and pharmaceuticals with your pharmacist or physician.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25546PAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)