Herbal Information for Pulsatilla Root in Powder Form
Common Name: Pulsatilla Root
Botanical Name: Pulsatillae chinensis radix
Channels/Meridians: Large Intestine, Liver, Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Bai Tou Weng
Other Names: Chinese Anemone Root, Easter Flower Root, Windflower Root, Radix Pulsatillae
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder, fine 80 to 100 mesh size
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Pulchinenoside A (also called A3), B, C (also called B4), D, saponin1, 2, betulinic acid, betulinicacid3-O-α-L-arabinopyranoside, 3-oxobetulinicacid, daucosterol, protoanemonin, anemonin), okinalin,C32H64O2, okinalein, C4H6O2.
Product Properties: Bitter, Cold
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
How to make a citrus facial splash
Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Why use Chinese Bulk Herbs?
Traditional Chinese Medicine curative herbal formulas have been developed, improved and perfected for over 5000 years.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25718PUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934257180Manufacturer Part Number 5718sfpCondition: NewAvailability: Ships within 24 hoursWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 3.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)