Herbal Information for White Atractylodes in Bulk Powder form
Common Name: White Atractylodes, Rhizoma AtractylodisMacrocephalae, Bighead atractylodes rhizome
Botanical Name: Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome
Pin Yin Name: Bai zhu
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams (1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use in cases where Qi Stagnation manifests as a feeling of oppression or distension.
California Prop 65
Additional Information on Bai Zhu
- Replenish the Qi
- Strengthens the Spleen
- Improves the Immune System
- Protects the Liver
- Enhances Hematopoietic Function
- Benefits Natural Urination
- Dries Excessive Dampness
Benefits of Bai Zhu
Naturally Occurring Components: humulene, β-elemol, atractlone, atractylenolide, lysine, arginine, proline, tyrosine
Channels: spleen, stomach
Product Properties: Aromatic, Slightly Acrid, Non-toxic, and Sweet
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
How to make a citrus facial splash
Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
Citrus potpourri basket.
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
- "Bai Zhu (Atractylodes Macrocephala)." Chinese Herbs Healing. Web. 23 Sept. 2015. <http://www.chineseherbshealing.com/bai-zhu-atractylodes-macrocephala/>.
- Liu H, Zhu Y, Zhang T, Zhao Z, Zhao Y, Cheng P, Li H, Gao H, Su X. Anti-tumor effects of atractylenolide I isolated from Atractylodes macrocephala in human lung carcinoma cell lines. Molecules. 2013 Oct 29;18(11):13357-68. doi: 10.3390/molecules181113357. PubMed PMID: 24172243.
- Song HP, Li RL, Zhou C, Cai X, Huang HY. Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz stimulates intestinal epithelial cell migration through a polyamine dependent mechanism. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015 Jan 15;159:23-35. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2014.10.059. Epub 2014 Nov 12. PubMed PMID: 25446597.
- (1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796224/
- (2) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6017956/
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25782PUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934257821Manufacturer Part Number 25782PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships within 1 day, not including weekends.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)