Herbal Information on Bitter Orange Fruit in Bulk Cut Form
Note: Bag may say Zhi Qiao
Common Name: Bitter Orange Fruit, Bitter Orange Mature Fruit, Bitter Orange Ripened Fruit, Fructus Citri Aurantii
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium fructus
Channels/Meridians: Spleen, Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Zhi Ke, Zhi Qiao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Hesperidin, Neohesperidin, Quinoline
Product Properties: Bitter, Cold
Zhi Ke is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb. Traditionally Zhi ke benefits include moving the qi, soothing the chest and middle energizer, and relieve distention. Bitter Orange benefits include promoting a healthy gastrointestinal system and healthy respiratory system.
What Herbs Combine with Bitter Orange?
- Shi Chang Pu and Bitter Orange
- Balloon Flower and Bitter Orange
- Bamboo Shavings and Bitter Orange
- Bupleurum and Bitter Orange
- Cinnamon and Bitter Orange
- White Peony and Bitter Orange
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are an authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: 25358Global Trade Item Number: 739934153581Manufacturer Part Number 25358Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)